Items are sent by Royal Mail and are usually dispatched within 1 business day of a purchase receipt.
Shipping rates are based upon the weight of the product and the geographical location of the customer.
Residents of UK Mainland should expect to receive their orders within 3-5 working days of placing an order. Customers outside of the UK can expect a slightly longer wait, varying according to their location.
A confirmation email will be sent notifying a customer that an order has been placed. Another email will confirm that the customer’s card has been charged. An email will be sent to notify the customer that their order has been dispatched.
If you have any comments or queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
All items sold are lovingly packaged by the author.
Heavenfield Returns Policy
The United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide you with a right to cancel your order for products at any time up to the end of the seventh working day following the day after the day on which you received the products. You do not need to give us any reason for cancellation.
If you wish to cancel your order please email us with details of your cancellation. If you have already received the products you must carefully repackage and return them to us at the returns address shown below. Until you have returned the products to us, you must keep them in your possession and take reasonable care of them. We will credit the price of the cancelled products once we have received and checked that they are in a re-saleable condition. We will not refund any postage costs incurred.
You can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange, which is subject to following conditions:
- Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of delivery date of original initial order.
- Returned items must be in clean un-used conditions. Items that been used and not in clean un-used conditions, or altered in any way, or damaged due to usage cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges unless items clearly have defects in material or workmanship.
- Returned items are subject to inspections before any refunds or exchanges are issued. Returned items that are damaged by buyer or users cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Returns must be shipped in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the return address provided. Failure to ship return packages to correct address may result denial of refunds or exchanges. Heavenfield is not responsible for lost or incorrectly shipped return packages.
- Refunds for items returned within thirty days of delivery date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds and returns may usually take up to 30 days to process.
- Product’s exact color, color temperature, color tone is not guaranteed. Product image and image colors are not guaranteed to be accurate due to wide variation of monitor screen settings. Furthermore, product colors of the same product may vary slightly from one piece to another. Additionally, product colors including color brightness, color temperatures, color tones may not exactly match colors of samples of the same product. Product color temperature, brightness or tone variances cannot be considered product defect unless we ship a product of totally wrong color.
The Heavenfield, 4 Boroughbridge Road, Green Hammerton, York, North Yorkshire, YO26 8AD, UK
For all goods returned, it is imperative that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery such as Royal Mail First Class (Recorded Delivery) as you will be responsible for the goods until they are received by us.