This image is a reproduction of an illustration from a poem titled ‘The Riddle Gaithe of Undersane’. The original is Charcoal Pencil on Paper, and was created in 1994.
This image was created by I G Hulme.
Art Print: Various sizes, Framed, Mounted, or Print Only Format: All prints are manufactured to the highest standards, using High-quality Gloss Photo Paper 255gsm) and only genuine Canon inks.
Loose: Print only, can be mounted in a frame in your own choice:
- A4 (11.7 x 8.3 inches)
- A3 (16.5 x 11.7 inches)
- 45.5 x 30.5 cm (18 x 12 inches)
Mounted: Mounted prints are a great way to buy a larger print and have it delivered flat and ready to frame in the style of your choice. They are all made for standard frame sizes. Prints are professionally mounted with a thick card backing to ensure the print is protected in transit:
- PRINT size: approx A4 (12 x 8 inches), to fit 16 x 12 inches FRAME
- PRINT size: approx A3 (16 x 12 inches), to fit 20 x 16 inches FRAME
- PRINT size: 45.5 x 30.5 cm (18 x 12 inches), to fit 70 x 50 cm (27.5 x 19.75 inches ) FRAME
Please note: Mount sizes are made to standard Imperial measurements. They will usually fit most metric-sized frames, but occasionally need to be trimmed down a fraction.
Framed Prints: Frames are an elegant plain black wood section. Mounts are either an off-white or ivory colour:
- PRINT size: A4 (approx 12 x 8 inches) – FRAME size: 30 x 40 cm (approx.) – 16 x 12 inches
- PRINT size: A3 (approx 16 x 12 inches) – FRAME size: 40 x 50 cm (approx.) – 20 x 16 inches
- PRINT size: 45.5 x 30.5 cm (18 x 12 inches) – FRAME size: 70 x 50 cm – 27.5 x 19.75 inches (approx.)
- Frame Material: Fibreboard, Foil.
- PH-neutral mount; will not discolour the picture.
- Acrylic picture ‘glass’.
A4 Print, Mounted and Framed:
|Mount opening, width:||20 cm|
|Mount opening, height:||29 cm|
|Frame width:||32 cm|
|Frame height:||42 cm|
A3 Print, Mounted and Framed:
|Mount opening, width:||30 cm|
|Mount opening, height:||40 cm|
|Frame width:||42 cm|
|Frame height:||52 cm|
18 x 12 inches Print, Mounted and Framed:
|Mount opening, width:||30.5cm|
|Mount opening, height:||45.5cm|
Please note: Framed prints are available for delivery in the UK only.
These really are beautiful glossy prints with excellent depth and image quality. The colours are rich and vibrant, bringing every detail to life. I tried for many years to find printers that would reproduce the images to my satisfaction, but in the end found that I could produce the absolute best results myself, so all printing is done in-house. Prints up to and including 19″ x 13″ are developed using a a fine art giclee process, ensuring an amazing tonal range and pin-sharp image clarity . Here’s what some customers have said about their purchases:
“Great print quality. Used thick sturdy paper and the color is amazing. Very sturdy packaging as well so everything made it safely across the pond to the US from the UK. If you’re a fan of the Heavenfield I highly recommend picking up some of these prints.”
“This is a lovely framed print – I went for Standing-Point Arcs 1. It looks great on the wall of my studio. It’s beautifully presented and wrapped when it arrives, a bit like a Japanese gift in origami paper. It was also well boxed and protected with warning stickers with regards to the glass. I was also very impressed with the quality of the printing – very rich and vibrant colours. I think anyone who orders these will be very pleased.”
“Exquisite artwork mixing fragility and menace in equal measure. High quality, fine detailed gloss print, where the pictures do not do it justice. IG Hulme communicates his passion, not just in the artwork or The Heavenfield, but also in the care in which the print was packaged. I would recommend mounting in a black frame so not to detract from the piece.”
The prints look fantastic in my office. A great way to stay in the Heavenfield when I have to work.
Packaging & Delivery
- Delivered flat between 2 layers of heavy-duty cardboard, or carefully packed in a postal tube.
- All loose prints are packaged in tissue and a polypropylene sleeve for added protection.
- We offer international shipping.
- Please allow up to 1-3 business days for processing and shipping. Custom orders may take longer.
- Orders over £20 will be sent a tracking number when your package has shipped.
Framed prints are packed lovingly in bubble-wrap and then custom-boxed with added cardboard layer protection.
Please note: Most loose prints are kept in stock and all orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days of an order being placed. However, framed prints are made to order, so it may take up to 7 days before your order is dispatched (though dispatch is usually within 3 or 4 working days of order).
If you have any questions about prices, custom sizes, multiple print orders, or custom framing options, then please get in touch. There are a wide variety of other print options available.